Hello! My name is Hanna.
I'm animation artist, illustrator and designer based in Kyiv, Ukraine. I studied graphic design and also have a degree in animation direction.
I cooperated successfully with animation studios as an animator, rigger, compositing artist and film artist. I'm also able to create animation films from scratch. As an illustrator and a designer I'm familiar with all necessary programme suits, work in various art techniques and understand preprint.
I am very curious, thoughtful and polite person. Learning new things – is my greatest passion.
At the moment I am in a search of interesting projects where my skills and art style will be useful. I am considering positions in animation, illustration, design and motion-design.
I am very much into experiments, new experiences and leaving the comfort zone, that is why I'd happily try myself in new interesting art fields.
• Cutout, shape and frame-by-frame 2d animation in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Animate and Toon Boom. Basic 3d animation in Element 3D and Cinema 4D.
• Preparing illustrations for animation and rigging in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Rigging with Duik and Rubber Hose in After Effects. Rigging in Toon Boom.
• Compositing and editing in Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
• Digital illustration in vast variety of techniques.
• Characters, backgrounds and props for animation.
• Storyboarding and sketching
• Advanced English.
• Basic sound editing in Adobe Audition.
• Powerful personal computer and professional camera.
• Structured approach.
• Politeness and thoughtfulness.